Our Expertise Partnerships And Successes
Many providers of physical therapy and rehabilitation say they are dedicated to excellent care. At Select Physical Therapy, we prove it with our regular patient satisfaction surveys and online reviews, which show our patients experience outstanding clinical results and unmatched care from their therapists.
Our expert and trusted care makes us the ideal physical therapy and rehabilitation partner for more than 500 professional, collegiate and high school athletic teams across the U.S. Explore our many .
Physical Therapy Helps Patients Conquer Disability Impairment And Pain Associated With Injury And Disease
Physical therapy at Baylor Scott & White Health assists patients in returning to a more active lifestyle after sports injuries, chronic disease or trauma.
Our licensed physical therapists specialize in patient-centered, individualized therapies designed to:
- Increase strength, endurance, coordination and range of motion
- Eliminate or reduce pain
- Improve your quality of life
Inpatient And Outpatient Rehabilitation Services In Dallas
We offer both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services to patients through our flagship rehabilitation facility, Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation Dallas.
Located adjacent to Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health, patients benefit from the close proximity of physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists, as well as their experience as a nationally recognized rehabilitation hospital.
For our physicians, nurses and therapists, you are top priority. And we tailor your rehabilitation program around your goals, your abilities and your support system. We will push you to reach your full potential and we will rally behind you the whole way. Top priority deserves top treatment.
Don’t Miss: The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Workbook
Why Is Physical Therapy And Rehabilitation So Important
Properly recovering from an injury, be it sports-related knee pain or an occupational accident, can mean the difference between being back in action or on the bench. The rehabilitation services at Baylor Scott & White Texas Spine & Joint Hospital Sports Medicine include advanced outpatient physical therapy from a staff with specialized therapy certifications.
- Fusionetics may help prevent future injury
- 3D Motion Analysis may be used to identify problem areas
- Advanced movement tools to support therapy programs
- Interaction with physical therapist each visit
- Specialized equipment for balance and gait training
Baylor Scott & White Institute For Rehabilitation Opens North Austin Outpatient Therapy Clinic
2:04 PM Apr 29, 2022 CDTUpdated2:04 PM Apr 29, 2022 CDT
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy offers a variety of physical therapy services.
By Claire Shoop
Editor, Cedar Park/Leander & Georgetown
Claire joined Community Impact Newspaper in September 2019 as the reporter for the Sugar Land/Missouri City edition and in December 2021 moved to Austin to become the reporter for the Northwest Austin edition. In May 2022, she was promoted to be editor for the Cedar Park/Leander and Georgetown editions. She graduated from The University of Texas at Austin in May 2019 where she studied journalism, government and Arabic. While in school, Claire was a fellow for The Texas Tribune, worked for the student newspaper, The Daily Texan, and spent a semester in Washington, D.C. She enjoys playing cards with her family and listening to the Boss, Bruce Springsteen.
Read Also: Physical Therapy Jobs Madison Wi
Our Mission Commitment And Vision
We are dedicated to providing an exceptional and positive patient experience. We are passionate and love what we do, and it shows. In order to carry out our mission, we must be true to our values. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our patients and their families, our fellow employees, doctors, referral sources and job candidates. We value each of these experiences.
We have a vision of the care and experience we work to provide every day. Its called the Select Medical Way. Holding to the Select Medical Way is to:
- Put the patient first build trust, listen and communicate throughout their healing journey
- Help improve quality of life for the communities in which we live and work
- Be open to and welcoming of new ideas from all levels of the organization to continually improve
- Attract, train and retain the best possible team members
- Stand out from others by fully embracing high-quality clinical care and sharing a commitment to doing it right
Rehabilitation And Physical Therapy
When it comes to therapy and rehabilitation, there is rarely one approach that works for everyone. Whether you need long-term rehabilitation from a chronic condition, or a short-term program to get you back on your feet, we can help at the Physical Therapy Center, a department of Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Sunnyvale.
Our facility is equipped with the staff, tools and machines designed to help you improve your range of motion, strength and balance. We will customize a therapy program for your unique needs.
We help a number of people needing therapy with:
- Degenerative joint diseases
- Post-surgical rehabilitation for knee, hip, hand and shoulder
- Back, neck and joint pain
- Balance conditions
- Children with special needs including speech and occupational therapy
- Speech therapy for neurological conditions
- Sports injuries for adults and children
- Work injury rehabilitation
We look forward to assisting with you, through a number of therapy options including:
- Occupational therapy
Don’t Miss: Red Light Therapy Acne Before And After
Conditions Treated Through Rehabilitation
From sports injuries to stroke rehabilitation, our goal of the rehabilitation and physical therapists here is to use a comprehensive approach to returning you to a more active, healthful lifestyle. We treat numerous conditions in the areas of:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pediatric neurological and developmental disorders
- Post-operative care
- Sports injuries
Baylor Scott & White Institute For Rehabilitation
- Happy Thanksgiving from the San Marcos Area Chamber of Commerce! Chamber offices will be closed Wednesday – Friday t.co/mW5igmybSoTime ago 12 Hoursvia Sprout Social
- Thank you to @SanMarcosCISD, @SMCISD_CTE and Rodriguez Elementary for putting on this event and letting us particip t.co/KmrYUNBoKxTime ago 7 Daysvia
- The Chamber’s Vice President of Communications, @bradcesak, got the opportunity to talk to students at Rodriguez El t.co/JFuHyDn8L8Time ago 7 Daysvia
- RT @sanmarcosrecord: The San Marcos Area Chamber of Commerce hosted its 119th Annual Dinner and Gala to spotlight businesses Driving ChangTime ago 8 Daysvia
Read Also: Green Led Light Therapy At-home
About Baylor Scott & White Institute For Rehabilitation
Baylor Scott & White Rehabilitation Grapevine is located in the Clearview I Building on the campus of Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Grapevine. As a multi-disciplinary therapy center our licensed therapists provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, hand therapy and speech therapy. We specialize in orthopedic and neurological therapy care, balance disorders, cancer rehabilitation, womens health, mens health and work-related injuries. Our full-time facility dog, Karmen, will also help out with animal-assisted therapy. We will custom build a treatment plan based on your needs in order to restore your normal level of function as quickly as possible.
Each patient is treated by a team of professionals that include a physiatrist , nurses, physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech-language pathologist, respiratory therapist, social worker, case manager, nutritionist, neuropsychologist and therapeutic recreation specialist.
Many of our employees have advanced certifications in areas of rehabilitative therapy such as Certified Brain Injury Specialist Certification , Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse , DPT , Certified Therapeutic Recreational Specialist , Neurologic Certified Specialists, Fiber Optic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing and Vital Stem.
Families are encouraged to observe and participate in therapies. Visitation is not limited unless it interferes with patient progress.