Best Value: Proaller Cold Laser Red Light Therapy Device
The PROALLER Cold Laser Red Light Therapy Device has two laser pointers built in a lower penetrative laser of 650nm for shallow discomfort, and a higher penetrative laser of 808nm for deeper pain. Manufacturers of this therapy device recommend using it for 15 minutes two to three times daily for best results in improving circulation, healing and pain relief.
Another interesting benefit of this cold laser therapy device is that you can use it on your pets injuries without a single worry. One customer remarked that she has seen favourable results in helping with her small dogs spinal therapy to enhance its walking and that she uses it to relieve her knee pain as well! Its super easy to control and is very lightweight.
Gadget Features Inspired For You
Pet Friendly | Rechargeable | Lightweight | Budget Friendly
- Two laser pointers of varying penetrative power
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- May not be able to deliver enough penetrative power for very deep tissue damage
Quality Of The Cold Laser Therapy Device For Home Use
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You dont want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
How Does Cold Laser Therapy Device Work
Low-level red and near-infrared light waves apply directly to your skin helping cells to regenerate. Wavelength varies from 600 mn to 890 nm depending on the needs . Longer waves mean deeper penetration into body tissue, which enables the device to treat more complex cases.
Every device has different time settings, though usually, people take 5-10 minutes sessions.
Low-Level Laser Therapy has been shown to increase the proliferation of these types of cells:
- Endothelial cells
Therefore, skin gets softer, wrinkles disappear, hair grows better and stronger, improves blood circulation. People experience pain relief, and animals become more active.
You May Like: New York Board Of Physical Therapy
Technical Factors In Selecting A Home System
1. Do you have a preference about the wavelength of the device? 70% of cold lasers operate in the 800nm to 860nm wavelength for therapeutic treatments. There is some research that indicates 810nm is most effective for rebuilding deep tissue so the Chattanooga, Avant, PowerMedic, 3b Scientific or EVOlaser 810nm systems are great options. There are several manufacturers that claim the best results are in the 600 to 680nm wavelength range. There are several top brands that operate in multiple wavelengths. Avant is the best multi-wavelength class 3b system.
2. Do you want pulsed, continuous or both types of waves? 80% of the manufacturers offer pulsed waves and these manufacturers typically advice people to use pulsing for better long-term healing. Pulsing the lasers can allow for higher peak power levels while still being safe. On the other side, continuous wave lasers allow for higher dosages in the same treatment time and they allow for saturation of a damaged area with photons. Apollo lasers are continuous wave only. Terraquant systems and PowerMedic are pulsing only. All the other systems on this site offer both. Research shows that continuous wave is best for nervous system damage like neuropathies and pulsing is best for most other applications. If possible, it is best to buy a laser that does both pulsing and continuous.
Recommended Cold Lasers for Home Use
We will beat anyone’s price on any laser.
Conditions Typically Treated with Home Cold Lasers
What Is The Difference Between Cold Laser Therapy And Red Light Therapy
Cold laser therapy uses low-level lasers or light-emitting diodes to deliver light energy in the near-infrared spectrum. Red light therapy also uses low-level lasers or LEDs, but these emit red and infrared light. Because of how red light therapy works, it’s better for skin conditions such as wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks. Cold laser therapy is more effective for healing beneath the skin.
Don’t Miss: The Doctors Of Physical Therapy
Best Cold Laser Therapy Device Reviews
Choosing the appropriate cold laser therapy device can be tough. However, if you consider these factors, your job will be easier.
- Product Quality: One of the most important factors to consider when purchasing a product is its quality. Nobody would want a low-quality or easily worn-out object. They are even willing to spend a somewhat greater price for a good product.
- Reliability and durability are inextricably linked. Because it is tough and resilient.
- Ease of Use-The main reason to purchase a cold laser therapy device is to alleviate as much effort of your task as possible. For this section of our review, we looked at what steps are required for operation and how much attention we had to pay.
- Ergonomics Ergonomics was a much simpler metric for these products. We split it into three aspects: comfort, aesthetics, and profile design. Most of our listed products are decently comfortable, and we think it is one of the group’s sleeker and more stylish designs.
- Value is always important, but the range for cold laser therapy device is relatively narrow. We feel that the #1 model offers a great value for most people and that the #2 is great for advanced users.
After extensive research, we selected each of these cold laser therapy device based on their performance and dependability.
Best Overall cold laser therapy device:
This cold laser therapy device is the king of the hill.
This item can do it all and do it all the better than the rest.
See details features here:
Best Cold Laser Therapy Devices On The Market In 202: Comparison Table
What is the best cold laser therapy device? Unlike surgical laser, this therapy uses low levels of light, which is why it does not heat your skin and tissues. And this is where the name cold laser therapy came from. It offers numerous benefits and can be used for healing minor injuries, rejuvenating your skin, relieving pain and muscle spasms. The cold laser therapy works by increasing cellular metabolism and rebuilding damaged cells. When selecting your cold laser therapy device, choose an item that emits wavelengths of no less than 650 nanometers. A portable and lightweight option is more convenient in use, while a long-lasting battery will allow you to use the device on the go.
HD-MAX Cold Laser Therapy Device is a bright example of such equipment. What I like about this product is a professional approach to the treatment as you get a full kit of items necessary for efficient therapy. Apart from the machine itself, it includes two chargers, safety goggles, manual, e-book, and a carrying case. The device uses two kinds of wavelengths those of 650 and 808 nanometers. With a weight of less than 2 pounds, it is easy to operate and carry, so you can easily take it with you on the trip. The battery lasts for four hours, which is enough for several treatments.
HD-MAX: Check the current price
Read Also: What Does Therapy Do For You
Can You Afford To Spend As Much Money As You Want On The Best
Although it may seem obvious, many people prioritize spending money on things that may not even fit their budgets while ignoring their savings.
Although the higher quality item may initially cost more, it will ultimately save you money because you wont need to replace or repair your daily source of joy as frequently.
Before buying cold laser therapy device, you should find out what additional costs are involved because there might be unforeseen costs. If your budget is tight, choosing the ideal item in advance based on your requirements or resources will enable you to save money in the long run, if not right away.
Red Light Device For Muscle Reliever Knee Shoulder Back Infrared Light Therapy Pain Relief Device With 650nm
- Portable & Convenient Operation: Small size and handheld, specially design for household use.
- Long Duration Time: A rechargeable 2600mAh lithium battery inside, when fully charged for 2 hours, its duration time reach 4 days.
- Turn On: Long press the ON/OFF button to turn on the device and click again to start. Please note there is a layer of film on the display screen in order to protect the display screen.
- More detail information please see the product manual which in the package box.
- Lifetime Warranty: Easy-to-reach lifetime customer service provide the highest customer satisfaction. Please try to leave message to the seller if you miss the return window.
You May Like: Physical Therapy Great Falls Mt
What Is Cold Laser Therapy
When you hear Cold laser therapy you probably think of ice, freezing, and enormous pain. However, these things have nothing in common with therapy itself. Cold simply states the inability to heat your skin due to the usage of low levels of light. As for those who fear lasers relax it is a non-invasive therapy, so you will not feel a thing. Cold laser therapy got its fame for being a painless way to heal your wounds, treat sprains and muscle spasms, resolve skin problems, help with chronic aches and even boost hair growth.
It is also called:
- Low emitted diodes therapy
A cold laser therapy device has wavelengths from 600 to 890 nanometers, it is easy to use, portable, and just as good as the one at a doctors office. This device will help you not only in a physical way but financially as well. Firstly, you do not have to spend money and time on doctors, since you can always use it at home or on your way. Secondly, this device is also meant for animals, so there is no need to buy an extra one for them.
Does Your Dog Need To Wear Special Goggles During The Laser Treatment
Safety and eye protection is an important topic for your whole family. If you are using one of the lasers that I recommend, your dog does not have to wear laser filtering glasses or goggles.
I use medical therapeutic lasers categorized as Class 2 or Class 1 laser devices. These lower power lasers do not require eye protection for you or your pets. The more powerful and more risky lasers in Class 3 and Class 4 do require the use of special light wave filtering goggles to be worn by your dog throughout the whole treatment.
|Class of Laser|
However, whenever using any type of light or laser, I remind my clients and their family to never point the light directly into the eyes. Try not to look at or stare at the bulb of the device during the treatment. Also, protect your dog by not allowing them to look at the cold laser. Alternatively, you can use some sort of barrier, like a thick towel or piece of cardboard, between your dog and the low-level laser.
Any bright light can hurt your eyes. Even small devices like flashlights or laser pointers can cause you to see spots or permanently damage your vision.
CAUTION: Never shine a laser directly into your or your pets eyes.
Dr. Candys Pro Tip # 2 : Many dogs just want to know what the laser is. By taking 15 seconds to allow your pup to sniff the device, you can eliminate a lot of anxiety.
With the laser off, just give your dog a few seconds to see that it will not hurt them.
Recommended Reading: Free Online Therapy For Anxiety
Pinto Can Take Walks Now
Pinto was my Pet Rescue Dog, he could hardly walk, he had severe right hip arthritis. He was also pretty old, at 14, and near the end of his life. I figured I would rehab him the best possible for his remaining time here on Earth, and I purchased the 660mW Laser Therapy device. After only 10 days of treatment, he was walking without any visible pain. Now, I just maintain him with cold laser therapy, twice weekly , and he is still with us, at 1 year later! Thank You For This Great Product!
Does This Cold Laser Therapy Device Hold Up Over Time
You can decide how much you want to spend on the cold laser therapy device based on your financial situation. If your expenses are reduced, the reduction should last for at least three years. There is no need to worry about maintenance costs if the initial investment is not overly costly, either individually or over time.
Your wallet cannot support repeated errors, so you should choose a high-quality item to prevent problems of this kind.
As long as they are dependable and your income is not excessive, these fees are acceptable. Generally speaking, it should be acceptable as long as both the price and quality are within the range of what consumers would reasonably expect to receive for their money.
Don’t Miss: Pennsylvania Board Of Physical Therapy
Pain Relief Cold Laser Therapy Device With Free Gift Goggles For Knee Shoulder Back Joint & Muscle Pain Low
- Safe Painless and Effectively – Security and stability of home laser as well as the exact effect of medical laser. The treatment process is painless, non-invasive, no trauma, green and safe. Laser therapy delivers non-thermal photons of light to the body to help heal injured cells.
- Low-Level Laser Therapy – Perfect combination of medical laser 808nm and home laser 650nm, will have a better curative effect for body pain relief. It is a Class 3B Laser. Class 3B is the best for the treatment of humans and animals.
- Laser Therapy Advantages: Proven results for pain relief, inflammation, soft tissue, and skin injury therapy. Natural healing – non-invasive, no side effects, and no cross-infection.
- Multifunctional – Portable and Rechargeable. Suitable for both Professional, Personal and Animal use Pets, Dogs Horses. Total maximum power 510 MW.
What Does Laser Therapy Actually Do
The low-level lasers used in cold laser therapy stimulate cells and reduce inflammation. The light energy from the laser helps to increase blood flow and oxygenation to the area, which reduces pain and speeds up healing.
Cold laser therapy treats chronic pain from arthritis, fibromyalgia, or nerve damage. People can also use it to treat acute injuries, such as strains or sprains.
Also Check: Occupational Therapy Schools In Ohio
Red Light Device For Muscle Reliever Knee Shoulder Back 650nm + 808nm 4 Power + 4 Timer
- 4 Timers & 4 Powers: Long Press the on/off button to turn it on, screen is illuminated One click again to start the treatment. Timers: 5/10/15/20min. Power lever: L1, L2, L3, L4.
- NOTE: THE CENTRAL LIGHT OF 808NM IS INVISIBLE.
- Easy to Use: Light, portable and rechargeable. Twice-Press protection set to avoid accidentally emitting.
- Lifetime Warranty: Easy-to-reach lifetime customer service provide the highest customer satisfaction. Please try to contact the seller if you miss the return window.
Also Check: S Tongue Twisters Speech Therapy
Terraquant Tq Solo Ultimate Cold Therapy Laser System
Although theres little information about the specific doses and protocols you should use for cold laser treatment, that doesnt mean you have to rely on guesswork. One of the largest collections of research on cold laser treatment protocols is the Laser-Therapy.US project. The Terraquant TQ Solo laser combines that protocol library with a highly portable laser, making it a great choice for anyone whos just getting started with cold laser therapy.
The TQ Solo uses a class 1M laser, allowing a very high power output of 500mW, all without the potential for eye damage. The laser itself makes use of 3 separate wavelengths, 905nm, 875nm, and 660nm. The longer wavelengths require more power output, in order to appropriately increase the intensity of the light.
Innate support for the Laser-Therapy.US project is an incredibly powerful tool because it allows this device to be dynamically adapted to treat a person based on their skin color, size, and therapy goals. If youve never used a cold laser before, youll probably appreciate the included user documentation and high resolution instructional graphics. The resulting experience isnt totally unlike being treated in a professional clinic.
If you run into a problem or otherwise need training to use the device, TerraQuant includes phone support. They also include a two-year warranty, two pairs of protective glasses, a hard-shell carrying case, charger, and instructive user manual.
Why Do You Trust Nancy Gonzalez
Nancy Gonzalez, a Nancy Gonzalez senior commerce editor, tested the product in The Lab. Shes researched all our products thoroughly. She knows how these cold laser therapy device tests were designed and conducted and where each product excelled and failed.
She scoured brand and retailer websites for the cold laser therapy device, considering price, reviews, features, and design. She researched new technologys practicality and real-world applications.
If you think that anything we present here regarding cold laser therapy device is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! Were here for you all the time. Contact us here Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Don’t Miss: Biosilk Silk Therapy 12 Oz